#KetoDiet #KetoFriendly #KetoRecipes #KetoFriendly #KetoCreations #CauliflowerandChickenBiryani #Recipe #HomeKitchen #Biryani #RecreatingRecipes #NDCooks #FoodBlogger #Sahiwal #punjab #SouthPunjab #Pakistan #FoodiesofLahore #FoodiesofPakistan
RECIPE CARD :
Chicken 🍗 (Boneless). : 250gms
Cabbage 🥬 (thinly sliced). : half
Onion 🧅 (chopped). : 1 small
Tomatoes (Blanched & Pureed) : 2
Green chillies 🌶️ ( Chopped). : 1-2
Cheese slices 🧀. : 2
Cream 🍶. ( Full Fat ). : 2 TBSP
Butter 🧈. : 2 TBSP
Mint Leaves 🥗. (Chopped). : 5-6leaves
Coriander Leaves 🥗 ( Chopped) : 5-6
Lime/Lemon 🍋(sliced). : 1
FOR CHICKEN MARINATION:
Greek Yogurt 🍶. : 2 TBSP
Soya sauce : 1 TBSP
White Vinegar. : 1 TBSP
Chili sauce : 1 TBSP
Biryani Masala : 2 TBSP
Turmeric Powder. : 1/2 Tsp
Coriander Powder. : 1/2 Tsp
Red Chilli Powder 🌶️ : 1/2 Tsp
Salt 🧂. : To taste
Ginger Paste 🥔. : 1 Tsp
Garlic Paste 🧄. : 1 Tsp
• First of all take the boneless chicken in a bowl and add all Marination Spices in it ( i.e
Greek Yogurt, Soya Sauce, Vinegar, Chilli Sauce, Biryani Masala, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Salt, Ginger Paste, Garlic Paste) Leave the marinade in fridge for 30 mins UpTo as much time you have I did it for 2 hours.
• Now take the marinated chicken out.
• Take a non stick pan and melt butter in it.When it’s melted add chopped onions.Cook them until they turn translucent.Do not Let them be brown.
• Then Add the chicken and cook untill oil separates.
• Now add blanched and purreed tomatoes ( I added them in two parts)
• Stir the chicken after adding tomato Puree for a while then cover the lid and let it cook on low flame for 5 to 6 minutes.
• Then Turn the flame to medium & cook well with constant stiring untill it becomes thick.
• Add Cabbage and cook untill it becomes tender.
• When it becomes the required consistency add on cream and mix well.Let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
• Then add Green Chilli chopped, Coriander Leaves, mint leaves, Lime Slices, cheese slices or Chopped chunks.
• Cover the lid turn the flame to very low and let it cook for around 5 minutes.Untill Cheese Melts.
• Dish out and enjoy!
Custom Foot Orthotics Online Solves A Variety Of Problems
If you are suffering from foot, leg or back pain it could very well be due to the shoes that you are wearing. Many people have experienced immediate relief by choosing custom orthotics. Put as much thought into what you put on your feet as you do other important decisions because they are the foundation for the body.Recommendations for the 10 Best Running Shoes for Flat Feet
Everyone is born with flat feet. They build a natural arch as they spend time working out the muscles of their feet. Some individuals, however, don’t perfectly develop this arch.Foot Fungus: What You Need to Know
There are 35-million Americans, or 10 to 15 percent of the population, that suffer from the embarrassment of toenail fungus. What are the causes of this fungal infection? The key to treating it is to maintain healthy feet. Find out how to keep your feet in good shape to avoid infection and to prevent re-infection. Also, find out if over-the-counter toenail fungus treatments really work.Foot Pain and Solutions
Foot pain is never normal according to medical experts. And since our feet are the two most abused and used parts of our body we must see to it that we they are given proper attention and care. Our feet are also prone to more injuries that any of our body parts that is why it is important that we invest time for foot care.Why You Need Proper Heel Pain Care
Heel pain can certainly be very frustrating especially when it happens first thing in the morning, on your first steps. As our heel is the first bone to contact the ground when walking and takes the full force of impact which may results to shock from the body weight it bears.