Keto Shrimp Tempura (Made in the Air fryer!)
Nutritional value for 1 Shrimp
Net Carbs: 0g
1 Scoop Isopure Unflavored Zero Carb Protein Powder: https://amzn.to/2Y5J13D
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
2 tbsp carbonated water
Pork rinds (bread crumb consistency): https://amzn.to/3sMaAx2
Air fryer I used: https://amzn.to/390GrCk
1. De-shell your raw jumbo shrimp.
2. Devein your shrimp.
3. Cut slits on the belly of your shrimp 1/5th of the depth.
4. Cut small slits on both sides of the shrimp.
5. Wash shrimp and dry with a towel or napkins.
6. Straighten and lengthen shrimp by massaging the back.
7. Mix 1 scoop of Isopure protein with 1 tsp of salt and 1 tsp of pepper. (Protein mix)
8. Make egg wash by whisking together 2 eggs and 2 tbsp of carbonated water.
9. Coat shrimp in protein mix, then cover in egg wash, then coat in pork rind bread crumbs.
10. Cook in air fryer for 10 minutes at 350F or 180C
Disclaimer: The links I am providing above are affiliate links. Using them does not make anything cost extra to you and the channel gets a small kickback. All products in the links are the same ones I use in this video. Thank you so much for any and all of your support!
Zetaclear Is An Effective Remedy To Treat Dermatophytic Onychomycosis
Nail fungus is one of the most prevalent disease conditions on the nails. It is also known as Dermatophytic onychomycosis that has affected a major portion of the world population. When a nail is infected with fungi, it is commonly observed that such nails becomes thickened and appears yellowish in color.Foods That Cause Constipation – Tips You Must Know
Constipation is mainly caused by a poor diet, irregular bowel movements and lack of fluids. However the cause of constipation in babies, adults and women during pregnancy are different.How to Improve Your Health in 30 Days
Learn how to quickly improve your health in 30 days. I will teach how to eat right and change your behaviors which will help you lose fat, gain muscle and prevent aging.Do Your Feet Hurt? Learn About 6 Common Conditions That Cause Foot Pain
Pain in the feet is common and it can also be very frustrating. It can be difficult to keep up with daily activities if your feet are hurting constantly. You might wonder if it is the shoes that you are wearing or whether you actually have an injury. If you are suffering from persistent foot pain, there are a number of different conditions you might be experiencing. Read this article to find out more.Orthopedics for Heel Spurs
Plantar fasciitis is a painful foot condition and one of the problems it often causes is heel spurs. These can be treated with exercise, pain relief treatments and orthopedics.